Share the love. Donate now!
In order to keep The PULSE Project in motion our #1 goal is to offer the dancers a steady contract. Your contributions can help us accomplish these endeavors.
The PULSE Project is a member of Pentacle (DanceWorks, Inc.), a non-profit service organization for the performing arts, under the direction of Mara Greenberg and Ivan Sygoda. If you would like to make a tax deductable contribution by check please make the check out to Unique Projects (earmarked for The PULSE Project) and mail it to the address below.
Attn: Unique Projects
246 West 38th Street, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10018
Here are our goals moving forward:
- Secure weekly rehearsal space
- Continue the creation and development of PULSE Project events and show
- Purchase poles and other equipment
- Enhance general administrative development
- Engage with a Marketing and Publicity consultant
These objectives are instrumental for our growth, but at the heart of the project are our dancers!
Thank you for your support!